Friday 10 September 2021

3-2-1

Hi there bloggers, today I will be talking to you about my lockdown experience of doing my homework. I am going to be talking about my reading the most favourite. 3-2-1 is based on how to get more nutrients, protein,  carbohydrates, water, fats, minerals and vitamins.

Also what we had to do was go to are TWA literacy page then go to the end were it says read one story to find what is in 3-2-1, and it is called know my nutrients.  

3 things I have learned 2 things I have found interesting and then 1 thing I would like to know more about. I will share a picture of my work.


For some reason it wont let me put the link

Stay safe New Zealand :)





  


4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Nerys. Well done on the paragraphs in your blog. It’s wonderful to hear that reading is your favourite. I was so looking forward to your responses. That’s a shame about the Link. Perhaps some one will have a suggestion? Enjoy your weekend. Keep safe and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nerys,
    I also was very excited to see that Reading was your favourite thing to do ! During lockdown I have had to resort to e- books from the library because we are not allowed to go and choose from the shelves. One plus of lockdown is more time for reading 😀
    I liked the interesting facts you found and will be keen to read what you find out about your “ what I would like to know” question.
    Keep blogging, stay safe
    From Mrs Mackenzie 😎

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Nerys!

    I enjoyed reading about the facts you have learnt. I had no idea Zinc helps wounds to heal, that's really cool :)
    It's super important to keep a balanced diet and exercise regularly so it's great that you know this!

    Keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good work Nerys. Finding out information like this is so important. So that you know whats good and bad for our body & how essential certain things are. Keep up the awesome efforts.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.