Monday 18 October 2021

What im doing in the school holidays

 Hey bloggers today Im gonna be talking about what I have been doing in the school holidays.
What I did was tiring because my mum told me to do all these jobs when I didn't want to. But we did some baking because I was board, we made like alot of things like bread, cakes, cookies and dinner so yea thats what I did for baking. Then we get to the fun stuff like gaming, I played, minecarft, fortnite, call of duty modern warfare And I got to play animal crossing on my nintendo switch + fortnite. 


And I practicly just watched youtube all day with food it was ok. Then somthing exicting  happend and it was fun and amazing because I landed my first front flip like a month ago I cant believe it I havent bloged about it, its probley been a long time. Then I landed 5 in a ROW I must be good right? That was fun. Then we just watched movies all day, That is my school holiday weekend Seeya later. Bye bloggers.
 

I dont have any photos

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nerys, thankyou for helping around the house and keeping your baby brother occupied. Hopefully tye westher gets nicer so you can go outside more. Nicole (mum)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Nerys. You are amazing to complete a front flip! Well done. And doing 5 in a row is spectacular. Next time you try I hope someone gets it on film. I’m sure you are a great cook too with all the practice you have been doing, making such yummy food. As for chores, we’ve all got those to do but I guess when they’re done, that’s when we can have some reward time, like gaming. You have been a great help to your family. Ka pai, Nerys.
    Keep happy and safe.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.